Basic overview of the 100 Parkour Levels Map:
The 100 Parkour Levels Map is an awesome map that allows players to explore through one hundred different parkour segments. The map can be downloaded for the xbox version of Minecraft and is compatible with texture packs too. The map can be played by up to eight players also.
How to use the 100 Parkour Levels Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the 100 Parkour Levels Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Simply explore the map at your own leisure and complete whatever parkour section you wish.
100 Parkour Levels Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the 100 Parkour Levels Map:
- The 100 Parkour Levels Map is a fantastic map that has a large extensive area to explore by yourself or with friends.
- The map features exactly one hundred small parkour builds and structures that are varied and unique in their own way.
- The map is also compatible with many texture packs and other downloads.
How to Install the 100 Parkour Levels Map:
- To install the 100 Parkour Levels Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the 100 Parkour Levels Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the 100 Parkour Levels Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.