Basic overview of the Abyssal Craft Mod:
The Abyssal Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is created by the developer ‘Shinoow’. The Abyssal Craft mod is quite a dark mod that focuses on adding and expanding Minecraft’s limits as a game. This mod adds in a lot of new features and items all of which run smoothly with the vanilla game and are balanced extremely well. If you are looking for a competent and solid mod to add to your collection, then you cannot go wrong here.
How to use the Abyssal Craft Mod:
- It is very straight forward to use the Abyssal Craft Mod, just simply install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge and then follow the intuitive and straight forward crafting recipes provided.
Abyssal Craft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Abyssal Craft Mod:
- The new dimension that is added with this mod is called ‘The Abyss’.
- This dimension is extremely dark and is full of obsidian strongholds and undead mobs.
- A new boss mob known as ‘J’zahar, The Gatekeeper’.
- New normal mobs include the likes of the Dephs Ghoul, the Abyssal Zombie, and the undead Pig Clone.
- In this mod there are also knew armor and toll sets, and extra ores to mine.
How to Install the Abyssal Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Abyssal Craft Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘.mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Abyssal Craft Mod:
UPDATE 1.3.1: Fixed texture rendering for the portal block, and fixed the armor rendering on some of the mobs.