Basic overview of the Adamantium Mod:
The Adamantium Mod opens up the world of Minecraft to more exploring and makes it harder to get the best tools. After you’ve mined around a little bit and have crafted your first set of diamond tools, you can start a new quest: finding Adamantium! It’s a very rare ore you can only find near bedrock level, and it’s exclusive to the nether. Adamantium is an extremely strong and durable ore and can’t be affected by a normal furnace – it’s your job to find out how to craft it into tools and weapons.
How to use the Adamantium Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Adamantium Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Adamantium Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Adamantium Mod.
Key Features of the Adamantium Mod:
- Adds in the new ore, adamantium – and allows you to craft this ore into weapons, tools and armour sets.
- The tools have 10 times the durability of diamond, and are two times as fast. They are also more susceptible to enchanting, even more than gold.
- The armor has the same resistance as diamond, but it has a very high durability of 256. Additionally, the chestplate gives you the potion-effect Strength I, and the whole armor set together gives you Fire Resistance, both permanently.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Adamantium Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Adamantium Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.