Basic overview of the Adrenaline Parkour Map:
The Adrenaline Parkour Map is an Xbox 360 map download created by the developer ChiefCo1. The map has been played by many well known YouTubers and always receives high praise for its detail and difficulty. The map is available for download for the most recent update of console Minecraft.
How to use the Adrenaline Parkour Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Adrenaline Parkour Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Adrenaline Parkour Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Adrenaline Parkour Map:
- The Adrenaline Parkour Map is a fantastic map that is available for download for the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.
- The Adrenaline Parkour Map has a few rules that you need to abide by. No killing other players, no breaking or placing blocks and also to turn on host settings so players can teleport to each other.
- This map has many different obstacles varying in difficulty from amateur to veteran.
How to Install the Adrenaline Parkour Map:
- To install the Adrenaline Parkour Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Adrenaline Parkour Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Adrenaline Parkour Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.