Basic overview of the Advanced Alloys Mod:
The Advanced Alloys Mod is a work in progress mod created by the developer “Augie_MC”. The developer is working on the mod as we speak and new features are planned. The developer hopes to add armour and tools that can be enchanted. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed on servers too. Download this mod today with the help of Minecraft Forge and you will access additional features like connected textures.
How to use the Advanced Alloys Mod:
There is no real way to use the Advanced Alloys Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Advanced Alloys Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Advanced Alloys Mod:
- The Advanced Alloys Mod is still very much in development and will soon add loads of armour, tools and weapons.
- The mod currently adds ten new ores into the game.
- Cassiterite Ore, CupriteOre, BauxiteOre, CerussiteOre, AutuniteOre, GraphiteOre, OrpimentOre, RhodoniteOre, SilverOre and SpheneOre are all the new ores.
- All ores can be crafted into tools and armour.
How to Install the Advanced Alloys Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Advanced Alloys Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Advanced Alloys Mod:
- The latest update for the Advanced Alloys Mod added all of the basic alloys as well as fixing most of the bugs in the mod update. The mod is also updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.