Basic overview of the Adventure Backpacks Mod:
The Adventure Backpacks Mod adds 60 new backpacks into the game, with the ability to store fluids in special tanks and to trigger special characteristics during gameplay. It keeps a minecraft style and everything can be crafted with vanilla items, it doesn’t depend on any other mod.
How to use the Adventure Backpacks Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Adventure Backpacks Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Adventure Backpacks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Adventure Backpacks Mod:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Adventure Backpacks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Adventure Backpacks Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Adventure Backpacks Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!