Basic overview of the Adventure Time Map:
The Adventure Time Map for Minecraft 1.8 is created by the developer ‘Aaron Dayton’ and is not to be mistaken for the very popular Adventure Time Map that adds many AT characters into the game. You can download The Adventure Time Mod by clicking here. I highly recommend downloading both if you want the full Adventure Time experience!
How to use the Adventure Time Map:
To use the map, you first of all need to download and install the map. Then, simply load up your Minecraft game and select it from your save files and play! The map offers the player a lot of variety and it will keep you entertained for hours on end. The map can also be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. Why not install it now?
Adventure Time Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Adventure Time Map:
- If you are a big fan of the Adventure Time franchise then there is nothing out there that can beat the experience delivered by this map. This map actually follows the narrative of several episodes and replicates the challenges in those episodes.
- This Minecraft map includes challenges from the following Adventure Time episodes: They Went to the Nightosphere, Beautopia, Trouble In Lumpy Space, and more!
- In the download is also a custom Adventure Time texture pack!
How to Install the Adventure Time Map:
- To install the Adventure Time Map, you first of all need to download the save file from the location found below.
- Next, drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘maps’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft, select the save file and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Adventure Time Map:
There are currently no public changelogs for this map, but improvements are being made frequently.