Basic overview of the AFK Mod:
The AFK Mod is a small server based mod that allows you to tell other players that you are going away from your keyboard for a moment of time. Usually this is not available on servers and it has led to some confusion, that’s why this mod is so great. The command which can be used to set how long you are going to be away for also. It is very useful and is easy to install. This mod does not have many features but future ones are planned.
How to use the AFK Mod:
There is no real way to use the AFK Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
AFK Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the AFK Mod:
- The AFK mod allows you to set a command that will tell other players you are away from your keyboard.
- The developer hopes to add a feature in the future that will allow you to say how long you’re going to be away for.
- The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.10 and Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the AFK Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the AFK Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the AFK Mod:
- The latest changelog for the AFK Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.