Basic overview of the AgeCraft Mod:
The AgeCraft Mod is a new mod created by xPureSurfx that adds many new medieval features into your game. This mod can be seen as a complete overhaul and reworking of Minecrafts’ vanilla features. It adds many new weapons, tools, blocks and machines into the game. The mod is easy to use and can be installed for servers. It allows for players to transform their normal boring worlds into exotic, dangerous lands of ye olde time. So what are you waiting for?
How to use the AgeCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the AgeCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
AgeCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the AgeCraft Mod:
- The AgeCraft mod is an adventure role playing mod that transforms your mod into a medieval world.
- Adds in Blazing Weapons which can be crafted with Blaze Rods.
- Also adds in Bone Weapons which you guessed it, can be crafted using vanilla recipes and bones.
- Adds in spears, tridents, greatswords, smallswords and a whole lot more.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the AgeCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the AgeCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the AgeCraft Mod:
- The latest changelog for the AgeCraft Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and fixed some compatibility issues.