Basic overview of the Ageing Mod:
The Ageing Mod for Minecraft does exactly what it says it does on the tin. It adds in a time span into your game so that your player is effected by different signs of ageing. This mod is completely configurable through the mods settings and is available for the latest patch of Minecraft. This mod is only available if you have first installed Minecraft Forge or MCPATCHER.
How to use the Ageing Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ageing Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Ageing Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ageing Mod:
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days. And a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days. A week has 5 days and every weekday has a name too.
- If you get to a point where you are very old you might die because you are old BUT you can Rebirth! That costs an Emerald thou.
- You start as a Child and you will grow up in a Minecraft Year that is 18 “whatif” calculated years.
- If you use my JBRA Mod too that you will be actually smaller like a child and you will grow up in real time. You will have the viewpoint from a child too!
How to Install the Ageing Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ageing Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Ageing Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Ageing Mod.