Basic overview of the Alone Daybreak Map:
The Alone Daybreak Map is a map that is available for download in three parts. All three parts are completely different and varied, offering a range of Minecraft experiences and features. The Alone Daybreak Map provides up to five hours of solid gameplay, you can also download and play this map with your friends too. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Alone Daybreak Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Alone Daybreak Map. You first of all need to download the map and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, if done correctly, the cows should already be wandering around your Minecraft world.
Alone Daybreak Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Alone Daybreak Map:
- Part one tells the story of a house which has been locked up and your main aim is to escape.
- Part two takes place in a quarry and mining facility in which you have to reach the end and get out of it.
- The third part of the Alone Daybreak map takes place on a desert island.
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Alone Daybreak Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this map.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Alone Daybreak Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Alone Daybreak Map, it is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.