Basic overview of the American Revolution Mod:
The American Revolution Mod, created by the developer: albert287. The mod adds many new things to the game including the redcoats and the bluecoats, with added weapons and more. The mod can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and is also available for client and servers.
How to use the American Revolution Mod:
There is no real way to use the American Revolution Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
American Revolution Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no video showcases highlighting the features of the American Revolution Mod.
Key Features of the American Revolution Mod:
- British Redcoats with muskets.
- British Redcoats that attack with swords.
- American Soldiers with muskets.
- American Soldiers that attack with swords.
- Two Blocks, the Britain Block and the American Block.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and works with servers and clients.
How to Install the American Revolution Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the American Revolution Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.