Basic overview of the Animated Blocks Mod:
The Animated Blocks Mod is created by the developer: “Gobbob_Antyvirus”. This mod is unlike any other in that it changes the internal mechanics of Minecraft rather than just adding some new blocks. It changes the animations of levers, trap doors and doors, and actually adds in more frames. Probably the best thing about this mod is that more future updates are planned.
How to use the Animated Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Animated Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Animated Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
The Animated Blocks Mod currently has no public video showcase available.
Key Features of the Animated Blocks Mod:
- Animated Blocks is a mod that tries to make blocks more realistic, like doors, trap doors, levers, fence gates. It is doing that by animating them, so they react like they would normally in real life.
- The doors, trap doors and levers are already implemented in the mod, and the other blocks listed above will be implemented soon as well.
- Smooth animations that increase the realism of Minecraft dramatically.
How to Install the Animated Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Animated Blocks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Animated Blocks Mod:
- The latest update for the Animated Blocks Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The developer also added in one more block animation, the lever!