Basic overview of the Animated Player Mod
The Animated Player Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a must download mod that improves everything to do with Minecraft. It dramatically changes the animations within your Minecraft game so that everything you do has a different feel to it. This mod is absolutely fantastic and is something that everyone should download right away. Vanilla Minecraft has a tendency to feel rather disjointed and rigid at times, however this mod changes that completely.
How to use the Animated Player Mod:
There is no real way to use the Animated Player Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Animated Player Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Animated Player Mod:
- The mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, sneaking, attacking and much more. Additionally, the new model consists of more joints than the original, for a more life-like appearance.
- The facial expressions reflect the state of your character.
- If you’re hungry then your character will display a annoyed facial expression.
- This mod is also available if you have a custom skin installed.
How to Install the Animated Player Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Animated Player Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Animated Player Mod:
- There most recent update for the Animated Player Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8