Basic overview of the Anime Battle Mod:
The Anime Battle Mod is a fantastic mod created by the developer: “ModitedGames”. The mod adds many new swords to the game, that are all textured in an anime way! That means that cell shading is used a lot, and the weapons are often larger than vanilla ones! The mod is available for latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can also be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Anime Battle Mod
To use the Anime Battle Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Anime Battle Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase showing the features of the Anime Battle Mod.
Key Features of the Anime Battle Mod:
- Below is a list of some of the swords that have been added so far: Elucidator, Dark Repulser, Lambent Light, Tyrant Dragon, Karakurenai, Wind Fleuret, Guilty Thorn, Anneal Blade.
- All of the swords have their own crafting recipe and feature diamonds, emeralds and more!
- The mod can be installed for servers and client single player.
How to Install the Anime Battle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Anime Battle Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Anime Battle Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Anime Battle Mod. The developer has only just released this mod today, but it only has one main feature. I really can’t see the developer updating the mod at all either.