Basic overview of the Anti Gravity Mod:
The Anti Gravity Mod is a mod that has been given a list of names, the Space Dimension mod, the Star Miner Mod and many more. This mod adds in a eclectic variety of features that will suit any player. This mod is updated regularly and is bug-free!
How to use the Anti Gravity Mod:
There is no real way to use the Anti Gravity Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Anti Gravity Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Anti Gravity Mod:
- This mod adds in various ways of switching on and off gravity, making your own stars, exploring crash landed starts with extreme gravity effect and being shot from a squid cannon! Japanese mods never fail to amaze!
- The mod includes many tools, recipes and methods of looking at Minecraft from a completely different perspective!
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.
- This mod is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft Forge, and will Forge installed it will you access to a huge amount of extra additions such as connected textures.
How to Install the Anti Gravity Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Anti Gravity Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Anti Gravity Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Anti Gravity Mod.