Basic overview of the Aquaculture Mod:
The Aquaculture Mod is a mod that aims to expand on the vanilla fishing system in Minecraft. The mod focuses on adding new fishing rods, new fish and more. The mod is very intuitive and easy to use. It can be installed for servers and client and is updated regularly. The mod has many features, all of which can be enabled by crafting the Iron fishing rod at the very start of the mods load up.
How to use the Aquaculture Mod:
There is no real way to use the Aquaculture Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply craft the iron fishing rod to enable all of the mods features. The developer was able to fix many compatibility issues by using a new rod rather than vanilla.
Aquaculture Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Aquaculture Mod:
- Enable all of the mods features by crafting the iron fishing rod.
- Adds in bluegill, bass, perch, brown trout, catfish and many more.
- Has some of the best texture and modelling work that I have ever seen.
- It also adds in biome specific fish, which provides much need variety in the system.
How to Install the Aquaculture Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Aquaculture Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Aquaculture Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Aquaculture Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and fixed some compatibility and bug issues that were concerning some of the users.