Basic overview of the Arbitrary Objects Mod:
The Arbitrary Objects Mod, created by the developer ‘ElectricLlamaz’, adds in many new obejcts and items into the game. Many of the things that the mod adds in are weapons, including a brand new range of baseball bats. The mod is compatible with other external mods and texture packs, so there is really no reason to download it. It’s also compatible with SMP and single player client. And best of all, the mod is only 40% complete – which means there are more updates and more features to come!
How to use the Arbitrary Objects Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Arbitrary Objects Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the mod.
Key Features of the Arbitrary Objects Mod:
- The mod adds in three different baseball bats, gold, wooden and iron ones!
- Chainmail armour, growable resources, tar, glue, lances and many many more items are inside the download.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Arbitrary Objects Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Arbitrary Objects Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Arbitrary Objects Mod.