Basic overview of the Armor Movement Mod:
The Armor Movement Mod is a great new mod by the developer ‘Jsut210‘. This mod adds an array of new and cool items to the game all for your enjoyment. With this mod installed, you feel like a secret agent or a spy. These gadgets will enhance and expand the way you play Minecraft. I personally use this mod and have done for a while and I cannot recommend it more!
How to use the Armor Movement Mod:
- It really is very easy and simple to use this mod. Once you have installed the mod with Forge, craft the item that you want by viewing the screenshot recipes. These can be found on the ‘Screenshots’ tab on this post. Then, use the correct action key to use your gadget!
Armor Movement Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Armor Movement Mod:
- The Glider lets you fly or ‘glide’ around your world in style.
- If you have crafted a parachute, you should no longer die from falling as you can now safely glide down from heights.
- The Flippers let you swim faster underwater, and the Heelys let you move quicker on land!
- The Scuba Helmet lets you breathe underwater, the Mountain boots let you climb vertical surfaces, and there is still so much more to see!
From these two screenshots, you can see most of the new items that the Armor Movement Mod adds into the game. As you can see, all of the items are nicely textured and have intuitive and straight forward crafting recipes!
How to Install the Armor Movement Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Explodables Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘.mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Armor Movement Mod:
- The latest update for the Armor Movement mod fixed minor textures, and also fully updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.4. Another update include Forge Compatibility and a multiplayer fix too.