Basic overview of the Armour Smelter Mod:
The Armour Smelter Mod is an intuitive and useful mod that allows you to back-track through your crafting history and reverse some of your earlier decisions. For example, have you ever looked around in your chests in Minecraft and realized the amount of unused armour you have lying around? If the answer to this question is yes then I have the perfect mod for you. The Armour Smelter mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Armour Smelter Mod:
There is no real way to use the Armour Smelter Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
Armour Smelter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Armour Smelter Mod:
- This mod simply tweaks some of the pre-existing Minecraft mechanics.
- You can now smelt armour, such as diamond, gold, iron and more back into their original ingots.
- This means that now there is no risk involved in crafting armour.
- The mod also works on servers and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Armour Smelter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Armour Smelter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Armour Smelter Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Armour Smelter Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod has only just been released and does not have that many features, but future updates are planned.