Basic overview of the Arrow Cam Mod:
The Arrow Cam Mod is a brilliant piece of Minecraft modification that works in both client and servers. Have you ever been playing Minecraft and wondered where that arrow that you just shot had landed? Wouldn’t it be convenient if there was a mod out there that allowed you to do that? Well now there is, the Arrow Cam is an extremely new mod that follows your arrow with a POV camera as you shoot them.
How to use the Arrow Cam Mod:
There is no real way to use the Arrow Cam Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Arrow Cam Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Arrow Cam Mod:
- The Arrow Cam is a revolutionary mod that allows you to track your arrows with a POV following camera.
- This mod is available for servers also, which would be awesome in spleef arenas.
- This mod is updated regularly and is currently bug-free.
- It is also compatible with most external dependencies such as Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
- Smooth graphics and running textures.
How to Install the Arrow Cam Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Arrow Cam Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Arrow Cam Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Arrow Cam Mod.