Basic overview of the AssassinCraft Mod:
This mod will allow you to be in the world where lying, deceiving, and cheating value more than anything else! With new features which include crossbow firing at an incredibly fast and effective rate, you will certainly have a mod to enjoy for a long time yet. This mod is currently available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. and can be installed for both server and client-side. It is only available to install with the help of Minecraft Forge.
How to use the AssassinCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the AssassinCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
AssassinCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the AssassinCraft Mod:
- Adds a whole new dimension to the game that is only accessible through a portal called the Animus.
- Inside you will find naturally spawned structures, like churches and towers.
- Mobs in your way will be heavy guards and light guards.
- Customize your player by creating Edward Kenway armour, or even the famous assassin suit.
- Available for SMP and client.
How to Install the AssassinCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the AssassinCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of AssassinCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the AssassinCraft Mod.