Basic overview of the Atomic Blimp Map:
The Atomic Blimp Map is a small yet efficient GTA themed map created by the Planet Minecraft user: Captain Carlo. The map adds in the atomic blimp from GTA V. The blimp was only available for players who got special editions of the game, but with this map you can now get a full view inside and out of it.
How to use the Atomic Blimp Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Atomic Blimp Map. You first of all need to download the map. Then drag all of the files from your desktop into the installed directory of your Minecraft saves, usually in AppData/.minecraft/saves. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
Atomic Blimp Map Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases showing all of the features of the Atomic Blimp Map.
Key Features of the Atomic Blimp Map:
- The Atomic Blimp Map allows players to get a good look inside the Atomic Blimp from GTA V.
- The blimp is basically actual size and also includes a full and detailed interior.
- You can’t fly the blimp, but it is really cool to look at and explore.
- Available for the Minecraft download on PC versions!
How to Install the Atomic Blimp Map:
- To install the Atomic Blimp Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your desktop and by using a WinRar program (or equivalent) and extracting them.
- Then go into the directory of your computer and find C:/AppData/.minecraft/saves, and drag the world save into there.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Atomic Blimp Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Atomic Blimp Map.