Basic overview of the Atomicraft 2 Mod:
The Atomicraft 2 Mod is a mod available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4. It has been created by the developer “Diamond Miners”, and is the second version of a very successful original mod. It features a massive expansion on the original vanilla update. The mod can be installed for both server multiple player and single player client.
How to use the Atomicraft 2 Mod:
First of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. To start off, you will need to build the atomic deconstructor, and place redstone in the fuel slot (All machines are currently operated by placing redstone in the fuel slot), This allows you to break up certain blocks and items into their raw elements. Then you can use the Atomic construction chamber
Atomicraft 2 Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Atomicraft 2 Mod:
- The Atomicraft 2 Mod adds in a tonne of new elements including helium, lithium, iron and more.
- The mod also adds in loads of new machines, tools and more.
- The Atomic Construction Chamber is the starting point of this map, but the textures are currently a work in progress.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Atomicraft 2 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Atomicraft 2 Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Atomicraft 2 Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Atomicraft 2 Mod.