Basic overview of the Attachable Grinders Mod:
The Attachable Grinders Mod is a brilliant and intuitive mod created by the very experienced developer ‘iChun’. He has created many mods since the beginning of Minecraft and is a well respected creator in the community. The Attachable Grinders Mod gives the player a new and inventive way of gaining food and items from their favourite animals. Best of all, this mod is self sufficient and you’ll never have to kill a pig, sheep or cow again.
How to use the Attachable Grinders Mod:
There is no real way to use the Attachable Grinders Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Attachable Grinders Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Attachable Grinders Mod:
- This mod adds an attachable grinder to the game. It can be created with bricks, steel ingots and redstone.
- Simply left click whilst looking at a mob to attach it to them.
- The grinder will then give you an endless supply of meat/leather/wool without killing the mob.
- It works on six mobs: Pigs, cows, chickens, zombies, creepers and skeletons.
How to Install the Attachable Grinders Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Click here to install the iChun Util Mod, the base dependency for this developers mod set.
- Next, download the Attachable Grinders Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Attachable Grinders Mod:
- There most recent update for the Attachable Grinders Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.