Basic overview of the ATV Mod:
This mod adds an ATV to your Minecraft. For those who don’t know, and ATV is essentially a quadbike. This mod adds nothing else other than that, and it allows it so that the player can create it from scratch. This mod can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4, it also works with server or client and is compatible with Minecraft Forge and all other major add ons and plugins in Minecraft.
How to use the ATV Mod:
There is no real way to use the ATV Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
ATV Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the ATV Mod:
- Once the ATV is crafted, right click the ground with it. The ATV will spawn into the world in front of you. Now you can right click the ATV to get on. Drive forward with “W” and reverse with “S”. Press the sneak button (left shift) to get off.
- To craft the ATV you need to individually craft the engine, wheels, handlebars and seat.
How to Install the ATV Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the ATV Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the ATV Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the ATV Mod.