Basic overview of the Auto Fish Mod:
The Auto Fish mod is a very simple mod that allows you to automatically reel in your fishing rod whenever you cast it. This makes fishing and catching fish a lot stressful, allowing you to enjoy the landscape of Minecraft. You can configure the mods settings through its in game GUI.
How to use the Auto Fish Mod:
There is no real way to use the Auto Fish Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Auto Fish Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Auto Fish Mod:
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- • You can configure the entire mod through the mod’s menu and hotkey. Simply press ‘V’ to enable certain features.
- • Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off. You can find this option through the mod menu.
- • Enable Recaster – When enabled, if you don’t catch a fish after a significant period of time, it will recast automatically.
How to Install the Auto Fish Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Auto Fish Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Auto Fish Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Auto Fish Mod.