Basic overview of the Auto Paths Mod:
The Auto Paths Mod is inspired by the Desire Lines mod. The mod has a small chance to turn grass into dirt, sand into sandstone, and whatever else you want when you walk over it. The Auto Paths mod has a fully customizable config that easily allows you add trampling of other blocks and change how likely it is that you will trample a block when you walk on it. It is a fun little mod that will change the way you play Minecraft, and will make you look at everything that you walk over. The mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Auto Paths Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Auto Paths Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Auto Paths Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Auto Paths Mod:
- The mod has a small chance to turn grass into dirt, sand into sandstone.
- You can change the chance of blocks being turned into other blocks via the config.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Auto Paths Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Auto Paths Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.