Basic overview of the AutoSwitch Mod:
The AutoSwitch Mod is an incredibly useful tool/mod created by the developer ‘thebombzen’. This mod is what I would call a ‘must download’. It’s so simple, and once you’ve downloaded you will be asking yourself: “Why has no one thought about making this before?”, trust me. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for both client and server. So download this smart switching mod today, and enjoy all of the time it saves!
How to use the AutoSwitch Mod:
There is no real way to use the AutoSwitch Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
AutoSwitch Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the AutoSwitch Mod:
- This mod, in essence, is a smart switching tool. It automatically detects which item you are mining/hoeing/digging and automatically uses the correct corresponding tool.
- It will only switch to the correct tool, (hoe/pickaxe/axe/shovel) if you have one in your inventory.
- You no longer have to manually switch, which wastes time, this mod does it all for you.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the AutoSwitch Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the AutoSwitch Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the AutoSwitch Mod:
- There most recent update for the AutoSwitch Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.