Basic overview of the Back Tools Mod:
The Back Tools Mod is a very simple mod created by the developer ‘iChun’. The Back Tools mod adds one simple aesthetic update into Minecraft but it makes the game appear so much better. This mod combines beautifully with the rest of iChuns creations, so if you wanted to you could even install all of them at once. All of the mods he creates are compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER, and work on SMP. This mod is regularly updated and is bug-free. It is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Back Tools Mod:
There is no real way to use the Back Tools Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Back Tools Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Back Tools Mod:
- The Back Tools mod adds on simple but creative aesthetic update into the game.
- When you are not carrying a specific tool it will now appear on your back, almost as if holstered.
- This mod works for both client singleplayer and SMP multiplayer.
- The mod is also compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Back Tools Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Back Tools Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Back Tools Mod:
- There most recent update for the Back Tools Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.