Basic overview of the Backpack Mod:
Do you ever play Minecraft and run out of inventory space and wish you had some more? Then I have a mod that is perfect for you, install the backpack mod! You can craft a backpack in a variety of colours and styles to really customize the mod and everything is finished perfectly. The models and textures work really well and overall this is just a really great mod that works well in any mod pack. So what are you waiting for, install it today!
How to use the Backpack Mod:
There is no real way to use the Backpack Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled, including the ability to combine the GUI with your vanilla one!
Backpack Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Backpack Mod:
- To create a normal sized backpack simply just use 8 leather in a crafting table.
- To create the big backpack then use 8 pieces of tanned leather to get more inventory than ever!
- To create a coloured backpack simply put your colour dye of choice in the center!
- To create a Ender backpack simply put an ender chest in the center instead!
How to Install the Backpack Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Backpack Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Backpack Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Backpack Mod.