Basic overview of the Base Defence Mod:
There are many mods out there today that focus completely on attacking and destroying things. Mods fill up the community that give players ways to destroy opponents structures but one thing I have noticed recently, is the lack of defence features available through mods. Well, now that has all changed – the Base Defence mod allows players to defend their houses via new items such as security cameras and moving turrets.
How to use the Base Defence Mod:
There is no real way to use the Base Defence Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Base Defence Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Base Defence Mod:
- This mod adds in a defence station, a new item that can be placed manually in a specific spot.
- From here, the defence station will patrol that area and will aim to kill anything it detects.
- The mod also adds in a way to craft both a player-alerted surveillance camera and a mob-alerted one.
- The security bot is a smaller version of the defence station and does the same job, but is much more agile.
How to Install the Base Defence Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Base Defence Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Base Defence Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Base Defence Mod.