Basic overview of the Battle Island Hunger Games Map:
The Battle Island Hunger Games Map is one of the most surreal maps that I have ever written about. The developer of this map has somehow managed to balance out a unique blend of realism and imagination to end up with a stunning end product. The small to medium size map can play up to four players, so grab your friends and get playing this amazing map. The map takes place on a small island with many unique features and surprises along the way.
How to use the Battle Island Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Battle Island Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
Battle Island Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Battle Island Hunger Games Map:
- A unique blend of a realistic style with surreal features.
- Takes place on a small to medium sized isolated, desolated island.
- Can fit up to four players, but it is recommended not to play with any less.
- Available for the Minecraft download on PS3.
How to Install the Battle Island Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Battle Island Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Battle Island Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Battle Island Hunger Games Map.