Basic overview of the Battle Music Mod:
The Battle Music Mod is a very simple and intuitive add-on that adds four new music soundtracks into the game. The configuration that sets this mod apart however is that the music is added into the coding of the game rather than just added in on a music disc. The Battle Music mod will help you in fights and combat as it will get your adrenaline pumping and those swords swinging. This mod is compatible with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is bug-free.
How to use the Battle Music Mod:
There is no real way to use the Battle Music Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Battle Music Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Battle Music Mod:
- The Battle Music mod will add in four different tracks that will play in your game during combat.
- Each track is suited for a different situation, more specifically the Overworld, the Nether and the bosses of Minecraft.
- This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and Patcher, and can also be installed on servers too.
- Easy to install and will automatically update.
How to Install the Battle Music Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Battle Music Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Battle Music Mod:
- There most recent update for the Battle Music Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.