Basic overview of the Battle Pets Mod:
The Battle Pets Mod is a fantastic mod that allows you to, you guessed it, battle your pets. This mod is available for both client and server, so download it today and battle it out against your friends. This mod is currently a work in progress but still adds a tonne of features to your Minecraft game. Including small tweaks, game changing mechanics and a lot more!
How to use the Battle Pets Mod:
- To use the Battle Pets Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Battle Pets Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Battle Pets Mod:
- Left click the pet while holding the Pet Wand attempts a level up.
- Right click the pet while sneaking to open the inventory/skill tree.
- Right click the pet with any other item to make them sit/stand.
- Right click otherwise with the Mountable skill and a saddle in the saddle slot to mount the pet.
- Dogs can eat beef and pork. Cats can eat chicken and fish. Pigs can eat carrots!
How to Install the Battle Pets Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Battle Pets Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Battle Pets Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Battle Pets Mod.