Basic overview of the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map:
The Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map is set on a large swamp. The map is created by CastleCrafters and is only suitable for up to six players. The map allows for a reliable and fair competition with balanced chest locations and more.
How to use the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map:
- The Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map is yet another hunger games map. However this one is made by the developers over at Castle Crafters and is only suitable for six to eight players.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
- The Bayou Bliss map takes place on a large swamp that is crammed with animals like frogs and herons!
How to Install the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Bayou Bliss Hunger Games Map.