Basic overview of the Bedrockium Mod:
The Bedrockium Mod, created by the developer: “Tschipp”, actually gives bedrock a use in vanilla Minecraft. Usually it’s not available to mine or craft, but with this mod installed you can do all of those things. Simply use the bedrock destroyer, which is a special pickaxe, to destroy the ore – then craft it into weapons, tools and armour.
How to use the Bedrockium Mod:
There is no real way to use the Bedrockium Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. First of all you will have to create the Bedrock destroyer, which is an extremely strong pickaxe.
Bedrockium Mod Video Showcase:
The Bedrockium Mod currently has no public video showcase available.
Key Features of the Bedrockium Mod:
- Bedrock tools mine faster and are more durable than diamond.
- Bedrock armour is more protective than diamond armour and lasts a lot longer too.
- The Bedrock destroyer is extremely fast but has low durability, it mines bedrock.
- Bedrock ingots, bedrock ores and more!
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, for client and servers.
How to Install the Bedrockium Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Bedrockium Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Bedrockium Mod:
- The latest update for the Bedrockium Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. Other than that there are no new updates for the mod, with all of the features being released at the same time.