Basic overview of the Better Archery Mod:
The Better Archery Mod was created by Zaggy1024 and aims to fix and update the archery and range combat system in Minecraft. That means more bows, more arrows and a tonne of extra tweaks to make the system run a lot smoother than in vanilla Minecraft. Some of the arrows in the mod are used for combat, and some of them have other uses such as helping you when mining.
How to use the Better Archery Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Archery Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Archery Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Archery Mod:
- The Recurve bow will fire arrows faster than vanilla, but is less durable and takes longer to draw.
- The Long bow is the bow with the furthest range in the mod, it also fires the fastest too.
- The Composite is the bow with the fastest rate of fire, but has a complicated crafting recipe.
- There is also a wide range of arrow types added into the mod, including fire and explosive!
How to Install the Better Archery Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Archery Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Archery Mod:
- The latest changelog recompiled and updated the mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod was originally causing many server crashes and that issue should now be fixed with this update.