Basic overview of the Better Dungeons Mod:
Have you ever wondered why the dungeons in Minecraft are so boring? Mining isn’t always fun, and the dungeons are maybe even the highlight of a trip. But even they are very ordinary and outdated, and there is much room for improvement. The Better Dungeons Mod will provide all that you need by adding in new structures, mobs, bosses and more. The mod can also be installed for servers too, so there is no reason not to download it.
How to use the Better Dungeons Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Dungeons Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Dungeons Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Dungeons Mod:
- In total, there are twelve new types of dungeon natural formations in the mod.
- The mod increases the spawn rate of chests so there is even more loot to collect.
- This mod isn’t all positive however, as there are many traps and evil things lurking.
- The mod also adds an abundance of bosses mobs and more.
- The mod can be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Better Dungeons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Dungeons Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Dungeons Mod:
- There most recent update for the Better Dungeons Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.