Basic overview of the Better Horses Mod:
Ever since horses were added into Minecraft, modders have been trying to improve them. The Better Horses Mod tries to do exactly that, with new animations. This mod adds in a variety of new animations including running and walking. It dramatically improves the overall appearance and smoothness of horses, meaning you can ride them without getting annoyed at their quirky appearances.
How to use the Better Horses Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Horses Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
Better Horses Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Horses Mod:
- Replaces many of the blocky, awkward vanilla horse animations with new stylish and smooth ones.
- Adds in a brand new walking animation, as well as a new galloping animation whilst riding.
- A new tail shaking and grass eating animation are also new additions.
- Head shaking, rearing, and jumping animations are also added to the list of new features.
- The mod can be installed for SMP multiplayer servers.
How to Install the Better Horses Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Horses Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Horses Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Better Horses Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and made it compatible for servers.