Basic overview of the Better Mining Mod:
This is a new mod that implements many new materials, ores, tools, and armours into Minecraft. The developer said that he created this mod due to his distaste to vanilla Mining. He has expressed his need to improve mining, and therefore has provided the community with this brilliant mod. It is compatible with most other mods and texture packs, so it should fit into most external mod packs without installation issues.
How to use the Better Mining Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Mining Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Mining Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Mining Mod:
- Many new ores are added in this mod. A list of them includes:
- Chance Ore
- Mystical Ore
- Lucky Ores
- Ruby Ore
- Sapphire Ore
- Chance Ore randomly drops any material that you can find mining (besides lapis lazuli), but with a 10% chance that it will trigger an almost lethal blow, taking damage from it depends on how far away you are from it.
- Mystical Ore randomly drops rare or somewhat rare materials.
How to Install the Better Mining Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Mining Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Better Mining Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Better Mining Mod.