Basic overview of the Better Signs Mod:
Have you wondered why the signs in Minecraft are so poorly created? You can barely read them, the text is too small and they all look the same. You would of thought that by now an update would have allowed for more variety with the signs, alas not. Luckily however you can install the Better Signs Mod which allows for sign customization with regards to font size, colour and even the hotkeys used to control the configuration of them.
How to use the Better Signs Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Signs Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up your game and the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Signs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Signs Mod:
- The first thing this mod does is make the text more readable.
- Next, it adds a in-sign edit cursor, allowing you to quickly readjust any mistakes.
- It adds in a variety of font sizes, and also adds in the ability to finally copy and paste into signs.
- Improves the backspace/delete function in the signs GUI.
How to Install the Better Signs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Signs Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Signs Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Better Signs Mod updated the entire mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and also improved some bugs.