Basic overview of the Better Snow Mod:
Do you ever realize when it is snowing in Minecraft that it is kinda unrealistic and could be improved? If the answer is yes, then I have a mod for you. The better snow mod is a mod that adds to the graphical and characteristics side of snow. This mod allows snow to pile up, has sixteen different set heights and more. So what are you waiting for? Download the Better Snow Mod today!
How to use the Better Snow Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Snow Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Snow Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Snow Mod:
- Snow has 16 heights
- Snow piles up during snowfall
- After snowfall snow exposed to high light levels slowly melts
- Snow never melts completely unless opted for
- Snow slows down mobs and players that walk through it, the deeper the slower
- Placing snow on snow makes it one layer deeper
- No APIs or other mods required
How to Install the Better Snow Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Snow Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Snow Mod:
- There most recent update for the Better Snow Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.