Basic overview of the Better Sprinting Mod:
The Better Sprinting Mod helps to finish and re-furbish what feels like a clunky, difficult vanilla sprinting system. This mod adds many sprinting features! This mod is also compatible with many other larger mods like Minecraft Forge, OptiFine and MCPATCHER. This mod has a range of complete features that changes the way the sprinting works in game and allows for a much smoother experience.
How to use the Better Sprinting Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Sprinting Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Sprinting Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Sprinting Mod:
- Sprint (hold) key which allows you to sprint
- Sprint (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles sneaking
- Sprint menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings ingame (default: O)
- There is also an option to turn off all of the mods features.
How to Install the Better Sprinting Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Sprinting Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Sprinting Mod:
- There most recent update for the Better Sprinting Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.