Basic overview of the Better Stuff Mod:
The Better Stuff Mod serves as a mini tweak and update to the vanilla version of Minecraft. It adds a few items of armour, weapons, ores and overall improves the Minecraft experience. The mod can be installed for both servers and client and is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Better Stuff Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Stuff Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Stuff Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Better Stuff Mod.
Key Features of the Better Stuff Mod:
- The Better Stuff Mod is a mod developed by the creator “LegendOf Zelda”, and is only available for the 1.6.4 patch of Minecraft. The developer has stated that he doesn’t know how to update it.
- The new food item, the marshmallow, heals one heart and also grants a temporary sugar rush.
- The armour that is added isn’t as good as diamond, but servers as a cheap and improved alternative to iron.
- The mod also adds a few more achievements to the game, including Ultonium encounter!
How to Install the Better Stuff Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Better Stuff Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Stuff Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Better Stuff Mod. The developer of the mod only recently published it and therefore is still in early development. However, future updates are expected.