Basic overview of the Better Things Mod:
The Better Things Mod is small little mod that tweaks many of the existing features in Minecraft to make things run a little smoother. This mod is great because it updates some of the vanilla features and turns them into modded ones. If you want a small mod that will fit in well with your mod-pack, then the Better Things mod is for you.
How to use the Better Things Mod:
There is no real way to use the Better Things Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Better Things Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Better Things Mod:
- This mod allows you to create a coal pickaxe. Simply just follow the crafting recipe which can be found below. Three coal ores and two sticks will allow you to craft it!
- You can also craft a new weapon, a crossbow.
- You can craft an ender-sword, it is a very powerful tool that will allow you destroy any foe in your way.
How to Install the Better Things Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Better Things Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Better Things Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.