Basic overview of the Biome Variety Mod:
The Biome Variety Mod, created by the developer ChrisLight, adds in up to 25 new biome tweaks. All of the biomes that have been added are vanilla esque, but a different in some way or another. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can be installed for SMP and client.
How to use the Biome Variety Mod:
To use the Biome Variety Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Biome Variety Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase for the Biome Variety Mod.
Key Features of the Biome Variety Mod:
- The Bioeme Variety mod doesn’t really add any hugely groundbreaking additions to the game, but instead cleverly tweaks some of the existing biomes in the game. You can find some below:
- Flowery Plains – This biome generate more flower than usual. It also generate some trees.
- Gravel Desert – Full of gravel
- Cold Gravel Desert – Same with gravel desert but covered in snow
- Wet Desert – Same with vanilla desert but it rains
- Forest Plains – Generate more tree than normal plains
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Biome Variety Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Biome Variety Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Biome Variety Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Biome Variety Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release. The mod is going to be updated soon however, and the developer has many things in mind!