Basic overview of the Birthstone Mod:
The Birthstone Mod is a small mod that adds the birthstones in Minecraft. However, it must be said that this mod is only able to add in ten out of the twelve birthstones because the other two are diamond and emerald. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and is currently bug-free. The Birthstone Mod also adds in a few small tweaks and extra items too, like Cherry Pie.
How to use the Birthstone Mod:
There is no real way to use the Birthstone Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Birthstone Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Birthstone Mod:
- This mod adds in ten new birthstone gems into the game, all with new models and textures.
- These gems can then be used to craft tools and weapons.
- The Birthstone mod also adds cherry pie into the game.
- All of the birthstone gems have a better and higher durability than diamond.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Birthstone Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Birthstone Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Birthstone Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Birthstone Mod updates the mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. There are no major updates to this mod because it has only just been released.