Basic overview of the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map:
Blacksmiths are always a very useful find whilst playing Minecraft survival mode. They help us survive in the harsh wilderness and it was about time they were used for something else. The developer, Wilsnx, decided to take these structures and to put them in the sky! Then, he challenges players to fight, craft and build your way to victory. You must use all of your Minecraft skill and knowledge the get the most out of this map.
How to use the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map:
- To use the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map you first of all need to install it. You can do this by following the instructions which can be found below. Then, load up the map with your friends and begin your adventure.
Blacksmith Sky Wars Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map:
- The Blacksmith Sky Wars Map is a very large map that challenges players to be the last one standing.
- The map can be played by up to eight people, and is recommended a minimum of two attempt it at once.
- You spawn in the sky, and must use Minecraft knowledge in order to craft and build your way to victory.
- The Blacksmith Sky Wars Map is available for Minecraft Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.
How to Install the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map:
- To install the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Blacksmith Sky Wars Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.