Basic overview of the Block Launcher Mod:
The Block Launcher Mod is an extremely useful mod that eradicates the need to constantly find and pick up ammo for your guns. The Block Launcher Mod allows you to pick up any block and shoot it out of your gun. More so, depending on the strength of the block that you shoot – it will have a different damage and knockback modifier.
How to use the Block Launcher Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Block Launcher Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Block Launcher Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Block Launcher Mod:
- This mod will end your problem with running out of ammo, as you can with it shoot blocks from your inventory!
- Blocks deal damage depending on how hard it is, and gives serious knockback.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Block Launcher Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Block Launcher Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Block Launcher Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!